Is design in your blood? Acorn Publishing are seeking to add a full-time junior graphic designer to their team. Working on their leading print and web products along with their social media entities, you will be expected to have an exceptional eye for design, but just as importantly you will need to have excellent English language skills.
Applicants must submit a resume, portfolio and a covering letter as soon as possible and before February 20th 2018, demonstrating:
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional English language, proof-reading and writing skills
- A university education with min 2.2 Hons (in relevant subject)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Above average knowledge of Adobe products
- Self-motivation, team player and proactive characteristics
- Great organisational and time management skills
Experience of working in an agency or publishing environment would be an advantage, as would a knowledge of HTML5 and digital marketing.
We would be willing to consider individuals who are starting out on their career or more experienced individuals who are looking for a more proactive role in the company and who can share their knowledge in the areas of innovative digital media creation and digital marketing. Learn more